“Delicious but inexpensive Sushi and Thai”
Review of Bento

Bento
Ranked #126 of 570 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
BONITA SPRINGS
“Delicious but inexpensive Sushi and Thai”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Churashi was the chunkiest pieces I have ever seen (could have used a knife to have multiple pieces), but presentation was lovely. Rest of family ordered Thai / Korean. Had great food but missed the Rice Krispy treats.

Visited July 2014

Gainesville, Florida
“no longer a favorite”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

For years was favorite but not after today. Went to lcoation and was given new menu (prices raised of course). Ordered and was told that beef teriyaki was $1.50 more than price on the menu and that they had no intention of marking the menus with the increased prices--had handwritten note on board at front in small not very legible handwriting. I don't enjoy feeling ripped off. Ordered the chicken (that was price posted on menu) and it was almost all breading--not much chicken. Doubt I will go back. Not at all a good value.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank KBM212
Port Orange, Florida
“Disappointing”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Hearing others talk this place up, I had relatively high expectations, particularly knowing how difficult it is to find good Chinese food. Nonetheless, having visited twice - the first in which the food was average at best, and the second based on giving it a second try due to all the continued positive reviews I hear about - I've been totally unimpressed. The second time was so bad that I threw the food out after taking a few bites, and stopped payment on my credit card after the restaurant refused to give me a refund due to the poor quality of the food. Both times I ordered hot, Chinese-style meals...maybe the sushi is better and the hot food is just bad. Not sure, but I don't plan on going back and would not recommend to anyone based on two bad experiences in two tries. Even Panda Express is better.

• Visited June 2014
BONITA SPRINGS
“Always yummy”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Best fast food sushi / thai alive. We have gone there twice and I find it delicious. Normally, I would not suggest a quick fast food sushi, but you're meals are made per order and the food is really good.

Visited May 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great Asian food”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I love the fast casual concept. So many choices of noodle bowls?, bento boxes and sushi. Great quality and quick. I would come back over and over.