“Pretty good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Naples, Florida
“Pretty good”
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Good food at a decent price. The service was not the greatest. There was a group of three in front of us in line and we waited at least 5 minutes to put in our order. Then when we got the food, one of the orders was wrong. The waitress said "sorry that is what ur ticket says u ordered." i wish she would have at least offered to correct the problem since the cashier put in the wrong order.

1 Thank FlyingOnion

Gainesville, Florida
“Sushi on the go”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Don't get me wrong I love Bento. It is my go to for Mexican rolls but it I rated it average because it is an everyday place not a special occasion or out of the ordinary restaurant

Visited September 2012
Gainesville, Florida
“A great spot to stop with friends!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

The food was good and I like that I could sit out side.

ashg8r
“Same thing, every time!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've been eating here since they started, and have always ordered the same thing, the Spicy Tuna Don. It is so good I can't ever bring myself to order anything else. Love the decor and overall "vibe", but usually order to go. Always fresh and delicious.

• Visited June 2012
Florida Panhandle, Florida
“Great food, great value!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Was in Gainesville on business and Bento was recommended. I splurged and got the deluxe sashimi - was so fresh and wonderful. The hot sake was two for one - how can you beat that? Would definitely return there -
in a heartbeat...