“Excellent Stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville
Ranked #10 of 45 Hotels in Gainesville
Athens, Texas
“Excellent Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

My stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville is always as perfect as it can be. My company has rented many rooms over the last few months and the staff has always been courteous and accomodating. I would highly recommend this location to everyone.

Room Tip: Ground Floor by the pool
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay with us and also for taking the time out to let us know about your stay. We love getting feedback from our guests and hope the next time you visit Gainesville FL, we will be your first choice.

If there is anything my staff or I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

352-338-1466

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Tampa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great Job!! Thanks for a great stay! I wish I had time to eat your breakfast it looked really good, I will come back next year and get up early to enjoy it. I forgot my bathing suit so next year I will bring it!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

2 Thank Mike B
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I appreciate the great feedback for the Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, FL and have passed it along to our team. We continue to strive to make each and every stay great and are gracious for feedback to know when we have succeeded. I hope you continue to stay with us when you are in Gainesville in the future.

St. Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Very nice hotel with large rooms. Loved the "Great American Grill" in the lobby. Alberto (chef) and Missy (waitress) made dinner & breakfast delightful. The food they served could have come out of a high-class restaurant. It was delicious.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JCR9

Valrico, FL
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

We booked ahead as part of a wedding party. The rooms were not ready when we arrived and most out of town guests had to wait in lobby. All had to get ready for a rehearsal dinner shortly after. Most didn't have time to shower. Our room had sewage bubbling up into the sink and a toilet that didn't flush. When we alerted the front desk who sent up maintenance who confessed it is an ongoing issue. (The sewage). The toilet was never fixed. We had to miss part of the wedding festivities while sitting with maintenance in our room. The manager comped the room but the whole experience was very disappointing. Sleepers beware.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank LyneaD
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and I would like to sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. As this is the first I am hearing about this plumbing issue, I would greatly appreciate if we could discuss this further to make sure we solve this problem so it does not inconvenience future guests. Please feel free to contact me when you are available at 352-225-4801 or dustin.cash@hilton.com.

Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Had to make a short visit to town, and stayed at the HGI. Comparing it to a few of the other Hilton brands in Gainesville, the level of customer service is top notch. The location is convenient to the shopping areas and UF as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank TheSalesGuy
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, September 29, 2013

Lake Placid, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was in Gainesville recently for my niece's wedding and stayed at this hotel. The front desk staff were so friendly and accomodating to our every need. The hotel's furnishings and facilities were excellent for this price range. The location is convenient to I-75, University of Florida and lots of great shopping. My family members and I were glad we chose this hotel. It is also close to Kanapaha Botantical Gardens, the site of the wedding. We had enough room in our hotel room to work on lots of decorations and flowers the night before the wedding. Next time I'm in Gainesville I will definitely choose this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank GAGirl07

Pitman, NJ, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Everything was pleasant, from the staff, room and facilities. Hotel is close to a large shopping center, where anything you need was available. Close to I-75 and University of Florida Campus and Stadium. I would make reservations here anytime in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends