Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville
$90
SleepInn
$129
  • Pool
Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$73
BestWestern.com
$128
$112
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskexcellent hotelexcellent staywould definitely stay here againcomfortable roombusiness trippleasant staygreat place to stayone night stayshands hospitalconvenient locationomeletcookieshgilobbyuniversityhighway
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had a 2 night stay to visit a freind staying in Gainesville, fl. We were looking for an economical yet comfortable stay. The hotel was recommended by other friends staying in the area. The stand out from the hotel was the customer service. The front desk team was very aproachable and eager to ensure we had a great stay. We recieved an added discount when they found outt we were visiting a family freind being treated at Shands hospital. An unexpected pleasant surprise. The double rooms with queen beds were comfortably large and very clean and modern. The lobby was nicely decorated, think Pottery Barn. They offer a hearty breakfast in an area just off the lobby, which turns into a nice bar in the afternoon. The location of the hotel is perfect, just off Archer and 37 blvd. A short drive from UF, away from the craziness of the University. I would definately stay here again.

Stayed: August 2013
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I appreciate the great feedback for the Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, FL and have passed it along to our team. We continue to strive to make each and every stay great and are gracious for feedback to know when we have succeeded. I hope you continue to stay with us when you are in Gainesville in the future.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Nice place to stop on a Southward journey. We will definitely use this location again as well as other Hilton Garden Inn locations. The staff was pleasant. The location was near the interstate, and the room was just what was needed after a days travel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay with us and also for taking the time out to let us know about your stay. We love getting feedback from our guests and hope the next time you visit Gainesville FL, we will be your first choice.

If there is anything my staff or I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My first stay at a Hilton Garden Inn and I was impressed from the moment I first entered the lobby. I had called ahead for an early check-in, was greeted by name by Jess at the front desk, and got a room exactly as I had requested on my HHonors profile.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We had entire 13 year old baseball team & parent's stay at hotel for weeklong tournament at Nations Park. Staff went above & beyond to make everyone's time spent there enjoyable. The staff were all so nice it was a pleasure to stay there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We came to visit the Mill Creek Retirement Home for Horses in Alachua, and enjoyed staying a night here. We had a comfortable room that my husband and baby could get a nice night of sleep after a drive. Hotel staff were really nice, check in easy and efficient.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013