“EXCELLENT”

Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville
Ranked #10 of 47 Hotels in Gainesville
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This hotel made my 9 day vacation enjoyable. It was clean, friendly, and very comfortable. One particular person that stands out at this hotel was Jessica. She always said hello and asked me how my day went, if everything was satisfactory in my hotel room, and if i needed anything. She always had a smile on her face and the way she interacted with other customers was very professional in the way she greeted them, whether it be when she answered the phone or if they were just walking by the service desk. I would stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I appreciate the great feedback for the Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, FL and have passed it along to our team. We continue to strive to make each and every stay great and are gracious for feedback to know when we have succeeded. I hope you continue to stay with us when you are in Gainesville in the future.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

This hotel is operated by amazing, caring people. I was having a difficult experience which was the reason for my trip, but these people made the sun shine over the seven days i needed to be there. The rooms are clean, comfortable, reasonable, great internet access, and the people make you think you are home. Incredible place to stay! We wouldn't think of staying any place else now that we have experienced this hotel. Breakfast isn't free, but it is a full menu with freshly cooked food to your order. Give them a try. Sorry about rating the spa, I didn't use it, but couldn't remove the rating.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay with us and also for taking the time out to let us know about your stay. We love getting feedback from our guests and hope the next time you visit Gainesville FL, we will be your first choice.

If there is anything my staff or I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

We had a great 4 night stay at this hotel. The front desk and breakfast staff were top notch, very courteous and helpful! The hotel was immaculate and very comfortable. Our stay was perfect thanks to the friendly staff and their attention to every detail. Great hotel, great managers, great staff! I highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your great feedback! I am glad we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one. We strive to have a professional and friendly team that focuses on every detail of our guests' experience. We appreciate your business and hope you continue to stay with us!

Hilton Garden Inn - Gainesville, FL

Reviewed December 23, 2012

We spent one night here and were very pleased with our hotel selection. The place was perfectly clean, the rooms are comfortable and in excellent condition. Our room was located in the 4th floor, so we experienced no noise.
The front desk personnel and breakfast area waitress were very helpful and corteous. I highly recommend this place.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed December 20, 2012

In town for a funeral, quick and smooth service, close to good restaurants and bars in walking distance. One of the better Hilton garden Inns. The hotel was immaculate and I enjoyed the personable desk staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Spamky17
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2012

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I stayed here one night and received excellent service overall. The hotel was immaculate and I enjoyed the personable desk staff. Breakfast coupons were given to us, in addition to cookies, and breakfast was delicious. Great stay overall!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mike K

Hilton Garden Inn - Gainesville, FL

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We still like staying here but let's face it, people don't control their kids. We awoke (too early) to running and stomping above us. It didn't stop. After over a half an hour, my wife called the front desk. The noise stopped for a few minutes then continued. We gave up and got out of bed. Last time we had an issue with a college baseball team banging around all night. This is a great place to stay if you like staying up late and getting up early. Otherwise, our stay was great. Mostly. My wife stopped by the desk later to apologize for complaining about the noise since it wasn't their fault. The desk clerk never acknowledged her presence. Lost points there.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

I want to begin by thanking you for your review and all your kind words. We truly strive to make our property a “home away from home.” Each employee is dedicated to providing our guests with the exceptional service that you have become accustomed to.

Please accept our apologies for the issues you experienced with noise. This is certainly not the Hilton Garden Inn experience we aim to provide our guests and I am truly sorry this happened to you.

Please contact me directly if you plan to visit the Gainesville area in the near future and I will see that you enjoy the finest in service and accommodations.

Warm Regards,