“Love that pizza.”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Old Town, Florida, United States
“Love that pizza.”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Who says you can't get good pizza outside of Chicago or NY? This place was great! Very busy, very popular, go early

Visited March 2012

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Gainesville, Florida
“Back after the fire”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I haven't visited after they've reopened after a kitchen fire, but I am looking forward to it. The place has amazing art, lots of things for kids to do, and really great pizza and salads. Be sure to take advantage of the back waiting room/playground/bar/toy shop, since the wait for a table can be long. But there is lots of entertainment!

Visited January 2012
Gainesville, Florida, United States
“Awful service, awful service”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have been trying to figure out for years why this place is so popular.
I have gone a few times, never eating anything really worth talking about. The last time we went my calzone took almost an hour and when it came out, not only were my friends already done eating, but my calzone was wrong. It had pepperoni and I don't eat pepperoni. They REUSED to make me something else and they wouldn't remove it from the bill.
I will NEVER go there again. So sorry to all the Sheeple of Gainesville, but this local thinks this place SUCKS.

• Visited September 2011
3 Thank Terri W
Milan, Lombardia, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice place”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I was there twice. The first NY pizza I asked had the tomato sauce too spicy. The last time I was there I asked a pizza without sauce but with crushed tomatoes and cheese. Even though it was saturday and crowdy, they made my special NY pizza. In any case they are really very nice and the place is something special and comfortable. I will return there before leaving Gainesville.

• Visited August 2012
Dresher, Pennsylvania
“Worth the Wait”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Have only been to Gainesville two times and both times ate dinner at Satchel's. It's a quirky place with warm, friendly, attentive servers. The pizza is excellent as is the salad. Definitely save room for the homemade desserts.

• Visited August 2012