“Expensive, but worth it.”

Mark's Prime Steakhouse
Ranked #33 of 589 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SE 1st ST
Description: Marks Prime Steakhouse has a goal to create a unique dining experience that will please the palate and soothe the soul. We serve the finest beef, freshest seafood, premium wines and naturally fresh vegetables. We hope to see you soon.
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I really liked this place. It was a bit pricey but the quality of food, service and atmosphere. The sides are made to share, so I liked that. It's about $25.00 per plate, but worth it for a special occasion.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The steak was cooked to perfection! It was one of the best I have ever had the oppportunity to enjoy. Great service and a good atmosphere.
I am certainly a customer!

Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Reserved the piano room for a private party. Great room. The food was delivered fresh and timely. Had 2 servers that handled the bar and kept the room clean and neat. They were efficient but also invisible. It was a great night.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I know my steak…and the Delmonico at Mark’s was one of the best I ever had. Service was excellent, the appetizers were delicious, and drinks from the bar were made to perfection… I have nothing but great things to say about this restaurant. Next time I am in Gainesville, I will make sure to return to Mark’s.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I love a good steak, and Mark's is definitely a winner! We were there with a large group and the service was excellent. Entrees and sides are ordered separately. With dessert, expect to pay $50-75 per person not including alcohol.