“Private party”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SE 1st ST
Description: Marks Prime Steakhouse has a goal to create a unique dining experience that will please the palate and soothe the soul. We serve the finest beef, freshest seafood, premium wines and naturally fresh vegetables. We hope to see you soon.
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Reserved the piano room for a private party. Great room. The food was delivered fresh and timely. Had 2 servers that handled the bar and kept the room clean and neat. They were efficient but also invisible. It was a great night.

There are newer reviews for Mark's Prime Steakhouse

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I know my steak…and the Delmonico at Mark’s was one of the best I ever had. Service was excellent, the appetizers were delicious, and drinks from the bar were made to perfection… I have nothing but great things to say about this restaurant. Next time I am in Gainesville, I will make sure to return to Mark’s.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I love a good steak, and Mark's is definitely a winner! We were there with a large group and the service was excellent. Entrees and sides are ordered separately. With dessert, expect to pay $50-75 per person not including alcohol.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is my second trip to Mark's Prime Steakhouse in Gainesville, FL. The food quality is great and very comparable to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. I really enjoy the melted butter on top of the steak. The iceberg lettuce wedge was kind of dissapointing in presentation because they just chopped a half of iceberg lettuce head and drizzled blue cheese and bacon on top. I asked the waiter not to put tomatoes on my salad and it arrived with tomatoes on top. The desserts were not that exciting but i was impresed with the qualty of steak that they present. I had the 11 oz filet mignon but i'm aware that there is a bone-in 16 oz filet that i might have to try on the next trip. Overall good steak quality but missing a 5* touch.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We had a lovely meal here from start to finish. Excellent steak of course, but the salad, vegetables and desert were also quite nice. Easy access in downtown.