“Over priced and corporate. No thanks.”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #17 of 570 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Over priced and corporate. No thanks.”
Reviewed December 30, 2007

Over priced and corporate. No thanks.

• Arabic first
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I got really sick here the first and only time I went - it may have been an allergy though”
Reviewed December 2, 2007

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My favorite restaurant in town. Go for the grilled fish, that is what they are good at. :)”
Reviewed November 13, 2007

Florida
“One of our favorite restaurants”
Reviewed September 26, 2007

This is one of our fav places to eat in G'ville. I always order the salmon while my husband usually orders something different every time we go and never been disappointed. My kids even love it there.

Gainesville, Florida
“One of Gainesville's better restaurants”
Reviewed February 18, 2007

We dine at Bonefish fairly regularly, and particularly when the students are out of town. This Archer Road area restaurant has a very attractive decor and staff, with consistently good food and service at reasonable prices, which explains its wild popularity. After 9 pm you can usually get a table with minimal wait, even on weekends. The seafood specials are always excellent, as is the corn chowder with crab meat. For the non-seafood lover, the Chicken Marsala is awesome. Bonefish has the same parent company as Carrabba's and Outback.