“Enjoyable”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We experienced an excellent meal for a reasonable price, while seated in a dining area with a very pleasant ambiance.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Our first time at a Bonefish Grill and we were pleased. We enjoyed the scallops wrapped in bacon and the bang bang shrimp. My husband had the shrimp as an appetizer and I had the shrimp tacos as my entree. Our server, Joseph, was great and made our visit delightful.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Let me say the food was excellent and our waitress. If you come to this place you must try the jumbo sea scallops snd shrimp. Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Wonderful ambiance, a varied menu and excellent service make it hard to believe that this restuarant is part of a national chain. Ample free parking as it is located in Butler Plaza. I especially enjoyed the dark woods and earth tones of the interior which had an upscale feel. Although busy it had a subdued atmosphere.

I dined there during the 4 to 6:30 pm happy hour with the pleasing specials on appetizers and drinks. If you come later especially on the weekend I would strongly suggest reservations.

The "house wines" are a bargain and entrees can be split for two if you have moderate appetites.

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

This place is always great. Our waiter was top notch and the food was great as always. The only complaint I would have is the size often fish for the price. We will be back.