CONS: First thing you notice when you walk in the Room is all the scratches and marks on the wall. From there it only gets worse.... the bedding had hairs still in it like they were never changed. The pillows were very flat and had a old yellow color to them. (For those of you who dont know, when a pillow is Flat and has a yellow tent to it that is the sign of bacteria within the pillows. The flat softness the pillow has is all thanks to bacteria that lives in these old pillows). Back to the other issues. The elevator could be heard all throughout the hotel and never stopped running. The sofa bed was very old and looked like it had been through hell. Finally there were Hairs that lined the bathroom walls and floor. Never stay in room 216....
PROS: the breakfast was very good and the front desk was helpful.
Overall if you are thinking about staying here.... don't its not worth the money or disgusting thoughts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 126 All-Suite hotel has immediate access to I-75, local shopping and restaurants and we are a 7 minute ride to The University of Florida, UF/Shands hospitals and the VA hospital. We provide a free hot buffet breakfast, complimentary shuttle, free Wi-Fi and parking. We provide a Market for snacks, beverages and sundries. We are a University of Florida preferred hotel and a Certificate of Excellence award winner through Trip Advisor for 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Gainesville Springhill Suites