The room was nice, big and clean, with 2 double beds , the mattresses werenn't that good but not that bad either. The hotel is centrally located, near the highway and the main street on Gainesville. It has a nice lobby and a good breakfast was included, we stayed 2 nights while checking the University of Florida. Wifi worked most of the time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 126 All-Suite hotel has immediate access to I-75, local shopping and restaurants and we are a 7 minute ride to The University of Florida, UF/Shands hospitals and the VA hospital. We provide a free hot buffet breakfast, complimentary shuttle, free Wi-Fi and parking. We provide a Market for snacks, beverages and sundries. We are a University of Florida preferred hotel and a Certificate of Excellence award winner through Trip Advisor for 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your SpringHill Suites Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Gainesville Springhill Suites