We just spent a fun weekend in Gainesville attending a food and wine festival. Even though all our activities took place in the center of town, we found this hotel to be very convenient to us albeit located right off the I-75. It was only a short drive from the center, and very convenient to get on the interstate the next day. The hotel is clean, well run and has the "usual" standard expected of Marriott hotels. The only thing we found below the standard of the Marriott brands was the breakfast, which in our opinion offered limited choices. While it had a variety of less healthy choices such as pastries, it had no fruit, no hard boiled eggs, no meats with scrambled eggs, and only one type of sugary yogurts. Yes, it provided an adequate breakfast but we had better across all the Marriott brands. This minor shortcoming would not stop us from returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 126 All-Suite hotel has immediate access to I-75, local shopping and restaurants and we are a 7 minute ride to The University of Florida, UF/Shands hospitals and the VA hospital. We provide a free hot buffet breakfast, complimentary shuttle, free Wi-Fi and parking. We provide a Market for snacks, beverages and sundries. We are a University of Florida preferred hotel and a Certificate of Excellence award winner through Trip Advisor for 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Gainesville Springhill Suites