I thought this place was very good. We stayed during graduation weekend when Gainesville is a total zoo, but it was still fairly quiet. I thought the breakfast was good for a free breakfast. I would stay again but it usually an expensive hotel to justify something that isn't a special occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Gainesville is an all-suite hotel in Gainesville, Florida that has immediate access to I-75, local shopping and restaurants and we are a 7 minute ride to The University of Florida, UF/Shands hospitals and the VA hospital. We provide a free hot buffet breakfast, complimentary shuttle, free Wi-Fi and parking. We provide a Market for snacks, beverages and sundries. We are a University of Florida preferred hotel and a Certificate of Excellence award winner through Trip Advisor for 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Gainesville Springhill Suites