The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. The manager might want to think about changing the hours of the pool, if possible. There were guests out at the pool until 11pm, which isn't a problem if they were just swimming. They were playing very loud music, which they did turn off after I called the front desk. But then they were talking and yelling just as loud as their music. Thus, I would not recommend staying in a room anywhere near the pool. We did not sleep very well. Breakfast was alright, but there was no juice due to the machine leaking. Maybe next time is happens, pitchers of water could be put out instead. We usually stay at Marriott's, but this is not one we will be visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 126 All-Suite hotel has immediate access to I-75, local shopping and restaurants and we are a 7 minute ride to The University of Florida, UF/Shands hospitals and the VA hospital. We provide a free hot buffet breakfast, complimentary shuttle, free Wi-Fi and parking. We provide a Market for snacks, beverages and sundries. We are a University of Florida preferred hotel and a Certificate of Excellence award winner through Trip Advisor for 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your SpringHill Suites Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Gainesville Springhill Suites