“Superior Taste”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

This was my third visit to the Yummy House and it just gets better and better everytime I go (probably because now I know how to order). The spices that they put in their salt and pepper appetizers (love the shrimp) are unbelievable. Only eat here if you are really hungry because the amount of food they serve is ungodly. So far I have ordered their Yummy Chicken, Spicy Scheshuan Chicken, and their Swwet and Sour Shrimp. The Yummy Chicken is amazing. The only negative comment is there are too few parking spaces, especially near dinner time. The restaurant always seems to be full, but we have never waited more than a few minutes to be seated. The wait staff is attentive and your drink glass is filled quickly with a smile. They definitely have a good thing going and I foresee a relocation to a bigger place in the near future.

1  Thank GatorGuy69

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Let me start with a little backround I grew up in NYC eating Dim Sum. I lived in Asia. My wife Chinese. the Dim Sum here is sad. Very small , expensive 4 people $80.00 PLUS tax and tip.
lots of the dishes were cold (like they were steamed hours ago) some were tough (overcooked)
and if you are lucky enough to get a seat by the front door your service will be terrible
it seems to be very hard to get the cart past the people waiting to be seated

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Went to yummy's on suggestion from our doctor .place was very busy but they seat people quickly , serve drinks and keep them refilled . Very friendly staff , food was very flavorful and ginormous portions . Each dish enough for 2 people . Huge menu and we tried a couple appetizers and then 2 dishes and wished our stomachs were as big as our eyes :) the only thing we didn't care for were the crispy egg rolls rather pasty flavor . Will definitely return when we r in town .

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We had heard great reviews from friends that have eaten there and decided that we would have to give it a try. When we arrived about 5 minutes before they opened there was a line. We all were able to to get a seat. We all were there for the Dim Sum and we weren't disappointed. There was a great selection and the wait staff was very attentive. I have eaten dim sum in several Chinatowns around the country and found none to be better that this. Just a note they only serve dim sum on the weekends at lunch. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Full House but was seated immediately at a large, spacious table. FAST, great quality service and even better food and at a reasonable price.