“Family Reunion” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 45 Hotels in Gainesville
FERNANDINA BEACH
“Family Reunion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

Our family reunion was great, and the comfort, friendliness, and efficiency of the staff made it even better. There were two or three other family reunions in the area whose families stayed at the hotel, but yet the public areas were always clean, and it seemed as if everyone enjoyed themselves.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Pearl N, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gainesville, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thanks for letting everyone know that we did a great job for your reunion accommodations. We have had many wedding parties, family reunions and sports groups in and we try very hard to make your group stay a memorable one. We do have a great team. I'm glad your family was able to have an enjoyable time and I hope we can help you in the future with any group needs you may have.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

We stayed at this hotel during a trip to visit relatives. Easy to get to off the interstate, and located near many shops and restaurants. The hotel is well maintained and the kids enjoyed the swimming pool. My nephew forgot his cell phone as kids will do. The front desk staff went the extra mile to locate us after we checked out so the phone could be returned. Would stay here on future visits to the Gainesville area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the great review. I'm glad to hear that your nephew got his phone back. We do our best to contact any guests who have left something behind. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Florida.
Acworth, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

After a long day of driving, I just wanted a bed. Sergio was very pleasant and accommodating!!! Freshly baked cookies at midnight was an added bonus. Breakfast the next morning was also wonderful. Thanks for a great stay!!!

• Stayed July 2014
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Pearl N, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gainesville, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here with us. Thanks for mentioning one of our employees, he is definitely an asset to our team. I will pass along the compliment. I hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Gainesville.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

The ladies and Gentleman who work the front desk at this hotel are extremely friendly, helpful and efficient! When my stay needed extending they took it upon themselves to ensure that I would secure a room during this heavy travel season. I can only say thank you for the extra effort and care they provided me.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Pearl N, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gainesville, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you for this wonderful review. It's good to hear that our staff too such great care of you. I hope you'll be back!
Tallahassee, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Country Inn & Suites always feel welcoming. Our room on the 6th floor had new carpet and was clean. The exercise room was adequate and the business room has two computers plus a printer. Other than a little noise from I-75 it was fairly quiet our first night. The second night we had noisy neighbors next door. I was baffled as to why they were placed there as it seemed the rest of the floor was fairly vacant. The breakfast was very good and kitchen staff were very pleasant. The front desk attendant and manager were also pleasant and friendly. The free coffee 24/7 is always nice touch. Cracker Barrel is steps away.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room opposite I-75 side,away from elevator with a vacant room next door if possi...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Pearl N, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gainesville, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Thank you for all the wonderful feedback. I hope that you will come back to see us. Remember to always make your special requests in advance as it helps us to make your stay more pleasant. Always let the front desk know right away of any issues you may be having. I would have liked the opportunity to fix the situation for you. Your comfort is our top priority! If you let us know, we will do our very best to make it right for you.
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is a perfect place to stay right off of I-75 in Gainesville. Very clean, polite and the food was excellent. It certainly fit the title of Country Inn & Suites; decoration was beautiful. This is the first time we've ever stayed at a Country Inn & Suites, and will certainly do so again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Pearl N, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gainesville, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you for the great review. I'm glad we were able to live up to our name on your first stay at a Country Inn & Suites. Thank you for recommending us and I hope we see you soon!
Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

We were in Gainsville, because my husband had an appointment with The Movement Center the following day. He has Parkinsons. My husband had a difficult time getting into the front door of the building, and the staff was wonderful. I want to thank Kaiti and Karina for all their help, they made us feel so welcome and they were both so understanding about this horrible disease. The rooms were great, and the breakfast was wonderful. Every time we are scheduled to go to Gainsville, we will be staying at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Pearl N, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gainesville, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. With everything you're going through, I know how precious your time is and we all appreciate the time spent for us. I'm sorry that you must spend time with us under these circumstances but we look forward to seeing you again. Until then we wish the best to you and your husband.