We travelled to Gainesville for 5 nights April 7-12th
The main reason for our trip was for my niece to write her final paper for her masters in Forensics at the University of Florida. Once we arrived rented a vehicle drove from the airport to the university and from there onto the hotel. Gainesville is so nice & everything is right there.
The University is beautiful. We went to Lake Alice, Butterfly conservatory, St. Augustine outlet mall & Disney Magic Kingdom
Country Inn is located right off the highway. Nice hotel, great staff & you will not disappointed
Gainesville hospitality was over the top!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites is conveniently located next to I-75 right off of exit 384. There are lots of restaurants close by with Cracker Barrel adjacent to the property. CI&S offers free breakfast, free WiFi, 24 hour business center, fitness center and the only indoor heated pool in Gainesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Gainesville
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Country Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Country Inn