First of all we have always stayed at the Hampton Inn on our way to south Florida, had noticed the Country Inn so decided to change things up this year.We were very pleased & perhaps a little bit surprised as we are BIG fans of the Hampton Inn chain.Right from checking in till leaving the next morning everything was perfect. Breakfast was well laid out & plentiful, our room was nicely decorated, clean & had a comortable bed. Location is good for finding a restaurant for dinner after a long day on the road & close to the interstate to be on our way in the morning. The flowerbeds & the lovely palm trees in front of the hotel were a very welcoming sight to travellers from the cold & snowy north!!!! All in all an excellent first time experience with this brand of hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites is conveniently located next to I-75 right off of exit 384. There are lots of restaurants close by with Cracker Barrel adjacent to the property. CI&S offers free breakfast, free WiFi, 24 hour business center, fitness center and the only indoor heated pool in Gainesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Gainesville
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Country Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Country Inn