Rain was pouring heavily when we arrived so we were quite happy that the hotel had a covered entryway for unloading our car. Our suite was beautiful and even cheaper at this particular time than a regular room. The bedding was especially lush and comfortable. The free breakfast was available until 10:30, on a Saturday a.m., maybe different other days, which was great for us because we were in no hurry to hit the road. Real plates, cups and silverware, not the styrofoam stuff, is used in the breakfast room. An attendant there was pleasant and helpful, clearing tables and talking with travelers. I will stay here again when we travel through this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites is conveniently located next to I-75 right off of exit 384. There are lots of restaurants close by with Cracker Barrel adjacent to the property. CI&S offers free breakfast, free WiFi, 24 hour business center, fitness center and the only indoor heated pool in Gainesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Gainesville
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Country Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Country Inn