I have stayed at several hotels in Gainesville over the years. This one is great for the price, and the location is good for the UF campus and Shands.
I had to get a room quickly as my mom was in the Shands hospital. I walked in Thursday evening, and was quoted a special rate (for family medical stays?) $89 plus taxes.
I requested a quiet room as I am a very light sleeper. My son enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. I used the free internet. We slept well in a clean room on the top floor (6th). Breakfast was included and it was fresh and plentiful, with a great variety of foods. My son was loving the bacon. They have cookies and coffee by the front desk all day. The employees were kind and very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites is conveniently located next to I-75 right off of exit 384. There are lots of restaurants close by with Cracker Barrel adjacent to the property. CI&S offers free breakfast, free WiFi, 24 hour business center, fitness center and the only indoor heated pool in Gainesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Carlson, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Gainesville
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Country Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Country Inn