We needed to take an unexpected trip to Gainesville,Florida to get our daughter from Shands Hospital. I had seen the Inn on our last trip and decided to call then direct for a last minute reservation.
A young lady,Katie, answered the phone and very professionally answered my questions and booked our reservation. I mentioned the reason for our trip and she immediately offered a rate, much lower, than a regular rate.
Upon checking in, the ladies at the front desk were absolutely wonderful.
The lobby was inviting open and airy. The elevators and hallways were clean and well lit. The room was clean and well equipped. The beds were very comfortable. They offer a continental
breakfast. Coffee and tea along with cookies are offered anytime in the lobby.
This was very important since I am recovering from cancer surgery just 10 days ago.
Thank you "Counrty Inn of Gainesville" and your wonderful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites is conveniently located next to I-75 right off of exit 384. There are lots of restaurants close by with Cracker Barrel adjacent to the property. CI&S offers free breakfast, free WiFi, 24 hour business center, fitness center and the only indoor heated pool in Gainesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Gainesville
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Country Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Country Inn