I stayed at this property strictly because of the Tripadvisor reviews, I normally would stay at The Hilton Conference Center property down the road.
Front desk staff were all friendly and efficient, i wanted extra towels and pillows and I received them right at the front desk to take to my room (I didn't mind). Free cookies at check-in and free breakfast in the morning downstairs. The hotel is located on the quiet corner of Archer Rd and I-75, In between a Cracker Barrel Restaurant and a Gas Station.
The bed is very comfortable with upgraded linens and bedding, decent pillows, great room darkening blinds on the window. Flat screen TV with decent cable selection. The hotel the night I stayed was very quiet, didn't hear any hallway noise (odd for any hotel!).
Plenty of free parking. I paid $111 for a Junior Suite, which basically is just a large room with a sitting area, no separate TV in the Junior Suite, only the one bedroom suite. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites is conveniently located next to I-75 right off of exit 384. There are lots of restaurants close by with Cracker Barrel adjacent to the property. CI&S offers free breakfast, free WiFi, 24 hour business center, fitness center and the only indoor heated pool in Gainesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Gainesville
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Country Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Country Inn