Whenever I travel to Gainesville, I always stay at this hotel if rooms are available. The hotel is conveniently located right off I-75 on the Gainesville-Archer Road exit. The rooms are clean, the morning breakfast is hot, consisting of scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, fresh fruit, oatmeal, bagels, muffins, coffees and juices. The staff are overall very nice, although this trip I encountered Alicia at the front desk who was not very friendly, but Derrick was extremely nice and friendly and handled our checkout. The hotel was engulfed in visiting high school groups (two groups), but the children were pretty well-behaved and well-supervised. There was no running in the halls and we were surprised at how well they did. When I saw the buses pull in, I will admit that I got a little nervous, but everything was fine. I recommend this hotel to everyone I know who visits Shands or Gainesville. My husband is a Shands patient and we visit Gainesville every three months. I highly recommend this Country Inn & Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites is conveniently located next to I-75 right off of exit 384. There are lots of restaurants close by with Cracker Barrel adjacent to the property. CI&S offers free breakfast, free WiFi, 24 hour business center, fitness center and the only indoor heated pool in Gainesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Carlson, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Gainesville
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Country Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Country Inn