My husband and I stayed here for one night. The hotel room was ok. One chair was very stained, the sofa was less than comfortable, the room did not have enough lighting or electrical outlets and the bathroom light flickered but the bathroom was clean and the bed was fine. Though it was not a big deal we did not find the desk staff to be at all welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites is conveniently located next to I-75 right off of exit 384. There are lots of restaurants close by with Cracker Barrel adjacent to the property. CI&S offers free breakfast, free WiFi, 24 hour business center, fitness center and the only indoor heated pool in Gainesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Gainesville
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Country Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Country Inn