Stayed in Gainesville for several days for work and was very impressed with the Country Inn & Suites. I have never stayed in one before and didn't know what to expect. The rooms were spacious and modern. The staff was great, the location was better. Just down from all the major spots, just off of the 75. If you have to stay in Gainesville, I would recommend the Country Inn & Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites is conveniently located next to I-75 right off of exit 384. There are lots of restaurants close by with Cracker Barrel adjacent to the property. CI&S offers free breakfast, free WiFi, 24 hour business center, fitness center and the only indoor heated pool in Gainesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Gainesville
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Country Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Country Inn