“This was good...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami Gardens, Florida
“This was good...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

I had never tried a Zaxby's before and the cashier assured me that I would love the food. I tried his recommendation and I must admit it was hard to keep from giving this guy a high five. Very enjoyable and tasty.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Pastor_Tim_Wms

Keystone Heights, Florida
“Chicken Wings, and Birthday Cake Milkshake”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

The title says it all. My two favorite idems, I know the shake is limited, so I wish you could put it on you menu permenantly. The wings are awesome for their sauce and the tenderness of the chicken, best wings in any fast food joint.

Visited September 2012
Lake City
“pretty good for fast food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

We like coming mostly for the Zalad. It's reasonably priced. We usually have pretty good service but sometimes it can take a while for the food.

Visited July 2012
Apopka, Florida
“Addictive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

I always stop at a Zaxbys when I see one. It's another restaurant I wish was near home. Not sure whats in the sauce but I love it.

Visited July 2012
Gainesville, Florida
“Favorite fast food spot.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

We love Zaxby's. We enjoy the value meals, the wings-n-things, and the salads. They have daily specials and that helps save money too. On Sunday you can bring your church bulletin for an extra 10% off your entire meal. The workers are friendly and they keep the tables clean. It gets really busy at lunch time, so try to get there before noon or after 1:30 p.m. if you don't like crowds.

Visited June 2012