“Best Price For Steak Dinner”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #38 of 584 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was first introduced to Texas Roadhouse in Gainesville Florida over 20 years ago and annually return while instructing at UF every August for one week. I always made it a point to eat there as often as possilbe. If I had to pick a favorite meal, it was the Rib Eye. If you have ever eaten at a Texas Roadhouse I am sure you walked away talking about the the fresh baked rolls as they could substitute for desert. I travel to Longmont Colorado often and enjoy the Texas Roadhouse there also. What is very positive about this chain, is the consistency you will find wherever you go. Now my day is complete since they just opened in my town, Ft. Myers Florida so I no longer have to travel to enjoy this fine steak house.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed December 6, 2012

TRH is loud. Barely can hear conversations in your own table. Food was excellent as usual with too much to eat. Service was proper and fast.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I think we're hooked on Texas Roadhouse. We just went last week to one in another city. I always order the same thing...Ribeye...because it is outstanding, cooked to perfection! My husband feels the same way. The baked potato was large and cooked well. The house salad was perfect!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I love the food, the service, the environment, all the employees do everything to please the customers I really enjoy all my visits to Texas

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Love the rolls,steaks are fantastic!
A great place to go after a Gator Football win!!!
Our service is always prompt and Waitress was great tonight.
We like all the Televisions in the rooms for the sporting events we enjoy.