“Good for a chain”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The decor and building are getting a little long in the tooth but have never had a bad meal. The rolls are worth the trip. The peanuts are fun but often stale. A dependable stop for the meat eaters.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed August 12, 2012

the service was wonderful, our waitress was friendly and food was great. We had a onion (just ok) and steak tips (delicious). I would recommend this restaurant over and over again!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We enjoyed a delicious lunch but the real treat was the excellent service. All of the servers were courteous, friendly and well-trained. We would definitely recommend a stop here if you are in the Gainesville area.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Pam and I spent 3 days in Gainesville and by far, the best place for sit down casual dining in this college town is Texas Roadhouse! Our waitress, Kristina, was wonderful and knew NOT to ask us questions right after we took a bite, unlike other places we have eaten at. The shrimp skewer and the Blossom (Pam got it for free because it was her first time at Texas Roadhouse) were delicious for starters. She had the fall off the bone ribs and I had the rib eye steak. All I can say is "Wow!!" They were heaven on earth and cooked just the way we like them. Sharon, the manager, came to our table later and told me she remembered me from when I went there for my first time 3 months earlier with a friend who went to Shand's for cancer treatments. I thanked her for the wonderful time and told her we would return if we were ever in Gainesville again. Keep up the great work and God Bless You All at Texas Roadhouse Gainesville, Florida!!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

We always eat here when coming to Shands every 3 months. Love Tuesday's as kids are discounted, plus have arts and crafts for them. Love it!