“The food was awesome!”

David's Real Pit BBQ
Ranked #168 of 583 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: David's Real Pit BBQ is Gainesville, Florida's best BBQ restaurant and catering service. Specializing in serving quality BBQ at a quick, convenient pace. Stop in for our mouth watering breakfast, lunch or dinner. Or have us cater your event, rehearsal dinner or wedding. We are a family friendly establishment so bring the kids.
Reviewed March 21, 2009

I recently attended a function that served David's, and I thought the food was amazing. The pulled pork was out of this world and the coleslaw was some of the best I've had. I can't comment on the restaurant, as I've not eaten there, but I will be going soon! I won't be going back to Sonny's or Ken's!

There are newer reviews for David's Real Pit BBQ

Alachua, Florida
Reviewed April 30, 2008

second best bbq place to eat

Gainesville, Florida