“Great buffet”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Enjoy the variety despite the very plain setting. Food is always good. I like to copy dishes, so I've learned to make a terrific garlic eggplant.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I went with a friend for the lunch buffet. I think we got there after a group of 5-6 people had served themselves. The selection wasn't very good and the buffet was not replenished in a hurry. What I had was quite fine, but I would have liked more choices than what I was presented with. I would go back and try it again as there are not many options for Thai food in the area.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Our old favorite it back..!! Yesterday we enjoyed an amazing lunch..the best Pad Thai I have every had and I have tried many... The business has been under new management for the last two years (I wish I had discovered this sooner)..very friendly and most accommodating. They have a lunch buffet M-F and menu dining on the weekend. The dinner pricing on the weekend is reasonable when you realize the enormous portion (one meal is easily split between two) and they have no problem with that..in fact one couple split a pad thai and had to take some home...The spring rolls are also the best I have ever had...very fresh and full of fresh veggies and eggs..dipped in their sweet sauce or hot mustard...a great experience (it isn't fancy and decor is dated but the service was great as well as the food

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have never tasted a worse dish of Pad Thai in my life. Well, it looked nothing like a Pad Thai in the first place. You could hardly see the noodle - it looks something like a Fancy Feast cat food. The "Lab Moo" pork salad was too sweet and it tasted like the cook just put some already-made ingredients from the brand Lobo. I waited for twenty minutes for the food that isn't worth waiting for!
Bahn Thai is under the new owner for two years now. The atmosphere is still as not welcoming as ever, but at least the food was decent. The new owner is not Thai, she's Burmese. When you go there for dinner, you'll definitely meet her, since she is the only hostess and waitress. She seems like a nice lady, but I do hate how she has "decorated" the place with two paintings (on cloth) that are most definitely of Burmese people and culture, and these paintings are on sell. Don't buy these paintings and show them to your Thai friends if you wish not to looks completely culturally ignorant and insensitive.
This place is a complete disgrace to Thai food.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

It was my wife and my favorite restaurant with the old owners. We went regularly and the food was always very good. The new owners have changed the menu to Japanese/Thai fusion and the Thai part is not nearly the quality or flavor of the Thai food that was served before. We took friends from out of town there, as they are vegetarians and were embarrassed, the food was so bad. I've never written a bad review for a restaurant before this.