“I loved it”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2010

I am glad that I didn't read all the negative reviews before going! I really enjoyed it.
We went for tapas on a Saturday night.
I am vegetarian so I ordered the yuca fries, the bean empanada, the vegetables escalivada and a cucumber tini. My husband had mejillones and a caipirinha.
The service was fast a good. I have no complaints.
My recommendation is to try it and order Spanish or Latin tapas or appetizers. I can't recommend the main courses because we didn't try any.

Reviewed June 2, 2010

My husband took a bit of his dinner and ended up with a large piece of broken glass in his mouth. when we told the waiter he responded, "I don't know how that could be, we don't use glass in the kitchen." really? Hard to enjoy a meal after that. they did not charge us for his dinner and they gave us free desserts but that does not make up for the glass nor the four other mediocre dishes we ordered. the only good point I can note is that the chef worked hard to accommodate a person with celiac disease at our table.

1  Thank family32606
Reviewed May 31, 2010

First off, they sat us (a group of 6) at a table that was clearly meant for 4 people. I was very uncomfortable. We didn't see a server for about 5 minutes. We didn't see our drinks for another 10. And this wasn't a weekend. They were not busy at all. We never received our nacho appetizer, but it was still on our bill. We had to ask them to take it off. Our main meals were fairly good, but the service was so bad that I'll never ever be back.

3  Thank zacopeland18
Reviewed February 14, 2010

Our favorite thing was the yuca fries. I also had some delicious ribs and my wife had the arepas. We thought it was really good, nice and casual.

Reviewed December 25, 2009

We ate dinner at Emiliano's Cafe. My husband had a cesar salad and the baby back ribs. He said the cesar salad was the worse that he has ever eaten -- they didn't seem to know what a true cesar salad dressing should be. The baby back ribs were good -- but they gave him diahrrhea for the rest of the evening. I had a mixed green salad with chicken for dinner -- which was fine but it is hard to mess that up.

1  Thank daybreak1