“Tuesday night beer specials- GREAT FOOD”
Review of BillyBobz BarBQ - CLOSED

BillyBobz BarBQ
Talking Rock,Ga
“Tuesday night beer specials- GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Stopped in Gainesville for work, and stay at Holiday Inn across from the college. I nornally would eat at the Beef O'Bradys but it had closed. I walked across the parking lot, and saw Billy Bobz BBQ. I walked in, and there was no one at the front, so I waited a minute, and Tom (owner) came up, He seated me, and went over his Tuesday special. Order a meal or dinner between 7-9 PM., and get free beer from the menu. Either draft or bottle. I ordered a chopped pork plate and a Michelobe Ultra. The beer came out first, a pint, and then the food. It was 1/2 lb of chopped pork, and I got 2 sides. The food was very good, with Texas toast included. The beer was refilled every time I asked for a new one. The BBQ was so good, when the waitress came back around, I ordered another chopped pork sandwich. She told me the meat is smoked daily, and you can tell by the taste. I was there for almost an hour, had a great meal, and with the daily special, enjoyed several pints of beer for free. Great job Tom and Staff. I will be back the next time I am in town.

• Visited February 2014

Gainesville, Florida
“Great Barbecue and Good Value for your Money”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I had a chopped pork sandwich with sweet potato fries and corn nuggets for $7.50. The portions were a good size, and the food tasted excellent.

• Visited October 2013