“My new favorite Sushi in Gainesville Fl.”
Review of Fuji Sushi

Fuji Sushi
Ranked #159 of 570 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Sushi
gville fl.
“My new favorite Sushi in Gainesville Fl.”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Being a huge sushi fanatic and having eaten sushi all over the world including Japan I have to say that while in Gainesville Fuji Sushi is as of late my favorite place to go. The sashimi Wade prepares is the best, always fresh and it comes with a good portion of sushi rice with masago on top to compliment it. I used to go to Matsuri Sushi but after being their faithefull customer for over 20 years I just got tired of their bad attitude and rude treatment and after spending thousands of dollars there over the years and being treated poorly I decided to switch to Fuji Sushi and am very happy with the food the treatment and the value. Here they at least make you feel welcome when you walk through the door.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank gringomarc

Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Good - Over Priced”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Brought Friends here from NYC Small but comfortable very Pleasant and wonderful service.
May be the best place for Sushi.... However, not great for children... Only thing my daughter could eat was noodles for about $12 and she had to eat something else once we returned home. Why eat at home ?

Not worth the money.. Overall Nice establishment... Owner/Manager makes you feel special... Remember no big deal if it is your birthday... so, go somewhere else if you want to have fun!

Visited August 2013