“CLOSED!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This was a fine restaurant but it closed unexpectedly late summer 2013. They are trying to find a new tenant for the building .

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Came with a party of 9. Menus left on table. Staff put food on top of them. Salmon served very undercooked to one member of our party. It took staff 30 minutes to correct the problem. Several of us had difficulties getting ice tea refills. There are a lot of restaurants in Gainesville, I will try another place on my next trip.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Went with a party of nine. The service was slow, They served one of us uncooked fish and it took 30 minutes to correct. The rest of us was almost finished. Very slow and they were not busy that night.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere. The service was average. They did have some great food. My wife's steak was undercooked, but that was quickly remedied. They did not have a kids menu. Good for a party of two.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

This restaurant had a nice atmosphere, friendly service and very good food. I dined there with my parents for graduation weekend and although the place was busy, they accommodated a reservation and seated us promptly. The portions were generous. I recommend this place if you're looking for something a little more upscale in a college town.

1  Thank pgrbocaraton