“Same Friday's, different experience”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #189 of 574 Restaurants in Gainesville
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
North Miami, Florida
“Same Friday's, different experience”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

My brothers and I visited Friday's TWICE for just a casual outing as I had just arrived into town, and also prior to leaving. The first visit wasnt memorable. If you've been to one Friday's; you've practically been to them all. What varies is the service and experience. The first visit wasn't special; however, the 2nd visit was excellent because of our server (I wish I could remember her name). She was very much so interactive and sociable with our group. She constantly checked in, our drinks were on time and good service truly does go a long way.

• Visited March 2014

Gainesville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Service & Mediocre Food”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I placed an order over the phone for pickup. The person who took my order repeated the order back to me reassuring me that she took the order correctly. She advised the food would be ready in 15-20 minutes. My husband arrived to pick up the food & had to wait an additional hour before receiving the food. After receiving the food, we were still missing a part of the order. Terrible experience! Despite this experience, I decided to try them again a few days later. Same experience, a promise of 10-15 minutes & a wait of 45 minutes before getting the food. Fool me once shame on them, fool me twice shame on me. Awful experience!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank DMG582
Stewartsville, New Jersey
“It was Friday's”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

This being a chain, the consistency is the same here as other TGI Fridays in other parts of the country. I do like the menu and enjoy the food. Service was fine.

Visited January 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Will Not Return!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

The restrooms were disgusting, the smell was horrific! The floors were wet, there was toilet paper all over the floor. If I would have seen the restrooms before we ordered our food, we would have left! I can only imagine what the kitchen looks like! My burger was under cooked and the fries were cold. My daughter ordered a pasta dish and the portion was tiny, not impressed. The restaurant and bar are very pretty inside but the restrooms are gross! We will not be back!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank GTGT76
Dunnellon, Florida
“Won't go back”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The bathrooms were filthy, liquid, not sure if it was water or something else, it was sticky though.... all over the floor.
My husband was up part of the night sick. He had a cheeseburger

• Visited October 2013