“Huge burgers, never ending cry's”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #177 of 574 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American
Trenton, Florida
“Huge burgers, never ending cry's”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

And of course the Red Robin Seasoning. I suggest you go with an apatite. I have been to this R.R. Three times now, and the service has always been excellent , food is very good, always have a manager who comes by and asks how your meal was. I usually sit in the bar area at a table, and the bartenders are extremely nice too. It is one of my favorite go to restaurants along with Ganghis Grill in Gainesville.

Visited July 2013

Gainesville, Florida
“Our first time”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

There so wonderful and delicious the food, there is so near MALL we went shopping as enjoyed this our vacation was wonderful

Visited July 2013
“Will not return”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

This was my second time here. The first time I went I never got seated. Waited for over 30min and then left. This time I waited and sat at the bar. Ordered the blue ribbon burger. After almost 30 min it came out and after one bite I had to send it back. I can handle my burger a little pink but this was actually cold in the center. For what you pay this place is a joke.

• Visited June 2013
Gainesville, Florida
“Red Robin...YUK!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I have dined at Red Robin twice in the past month. The food is overpriced and poorly prepared.
I had burger on the first trip and it was burnt on the edges and completely raw in the center. On the second trip, I got the BLTA sandwich, attempting to stay away from the burgers.
BLTA stands for Bacon Lettuce Tomato & Avocado. It had once slice of bacon, one tiny piece of avocado,with pinkish white tomatoes on a croissant that had obviously been frozen and thawed. All this for 11 dollars.
YUK!
I will never be talked into dining there again. Avoid it if you can.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank mom19-69
Lake City
“Great food, good price”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We've eaten at Red Robin in other locations and since it's new in Gainesville, we were excited to try it out. We had the pretzel bites for an appetizer. I thought the sauce was a little salty but still pretty good. My California grilled chicken burger was great, could have used a little more guacamole and next time no pickles for me.. My husband's burger was great too although he wanted some more horseradish on his Prime Chophouse. Maybe a little pricey for a burger but still great tasting. The waiter kind of disappeared on us for awhile but it was still an enjoyable meal and we will come back.

• Visited April 2013