“Great Vegetarian Options!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Vegetarian Options!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I ate here with a friend. We were actually headed to Moe's and decided to peak in. I am a vegetarian and was thrilled that they served tempeh, avocado, or plantains in lieu of meat for their veggie burrito options. Even though I am slightly selective eater, my burritos were always nice and big. The guacamole is very good as well although it is extra. One of the things that I like about this place is their assortment of sauces at the end of the burrito building station. The first time I went, I was very happy that there was no one behind me because there were like 15 (at least that's what it felt like) to choose from. On one visit, I asked the person building my burrito to change her gloves because she had dealt with meat while making the previous customer's burrito and she happily did, with a smile.

I went back a few more times before leaving the area and would return if I were in the area again.

• Visited August 2013

Tallahassee, Florida
“A little different”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

This isn't your average burrito place. They have a bunch of "things you wouldn't normally put in a burrito" on the menu, along with a bunch of sauces so that you can deviate from the normal burrito selection. I kept it classic, and it was pretty good. It wasn't the best burrito I've ever had, but I'd take it over Chipotle or Moe's. Not bad, I'll try this out again (and probably get a little more adventurous with my order). Only complaint - server thought she was being funny when talking to other customers, but it came across as pretty rude to everyone else.

• Visited June 2014
Massachusetts
“What a great find”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Looking for a quick bite while driving. You never know what you are going to get when you try a non-chain restaurant like this. The place was busy so I took a chance - and I'm glad I did. I had the spicy chicken (buffalo??) burrito and it was terrific. Plenty of choices as add-ons. As good or better than the chains. We sat outside to enjoy our lunches. Not a lot of scenery but it was a nice day. Recommended.

• Visited April 2014
Raiford, Florida
“Amazing ”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have driven by here many times and never stopped. Short on time and looking for something quick to eat before a movie we decided to stop. The only downfall is that inside dining space is limited. If it is a beautiful day there is outside dining. Besides that the everything was Amazing. The food tasted very fresh. The salsa was chunky, guacamole, was creamy, and the plantains were sweet. I had the Jimmy the Greek burrito and the size amd taste was something that I will return for. If you need some good food quick don't drive by....stop by.

“Yummy”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The food is amazing. The prices are competitive. Fabulous friendly staff. And they have good wine. I am thoroughly impressed with burrito famous.

• Visited October 2013