“Good Lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Ocala, Florida
“Good Lunch”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Hubby and I have been wanting to try this restaurant for awhile,and today got the chance. We both ordered the lunch specials. Which were around twelve dollars. We started out with the crab bisque It was the best we`ve ever had, truly delish. For the main course, I had the grilled maui and Hubby the grilled grouper which were both very good. both served over vegetables. The waitress was very professional. Can`t wait to return.

• Visited June 2014

Gainesville, Florida
“Go Lebron and Go Wahoo!!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Watching Lebron James and the Heat clinch the Eastern Conference reminded me of the owner of Wahoo (and huge Lebron James fan) Shawn and his GREAT establishment! I had dinner there tonight and they have the FRESHEST seafood, friendliest staff, and healthiest portions in Gainesville PERIOD! I have eaten there several times and have always had a great experience. I recommend their prime rib, any of the seafood dishes, boils, and the shrimp and grits are legendary! Go Lebron and Go Wahoo!!!

Visited May 2014
Gainesville, Florida
“What a great place to meet & eat”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

As a person who likes good food, cold drinks, and nights out with family and friends, and great live music, Wahoo Seafood Grill & Bar in Gainesville is my favorite place to be. With a super friendly staff and room to relax, Wahoo's is a great place to just come and hang out, watch the game, or have a great meal with the family. And on the nights any of the local musicians are playing, you will have a chance to hear professional quality talent. You will be hearing popular songs from today's radio, and old classics mixed in with original songs written by a group of fine North Florida songwriters.

After reading a couple of these other reviews I'm not sure where some of these folks were eating, because every time I go to Wahoo's the food, service, and music is great. If you don't believe me, come try it for yourself and you can form your own opinion. I'll bet you like Wahoo's.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best crab bisque I've ever eaten!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Food was great! Service was even better!

HIGHLY recommended!

I've had 50% of the amazing items on the menu! I can't wait to try them all!

High Springs, Florida
“Overpriced & rude service”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I use to really like enjoy coming to wahoo, it was really good and relaxing. Honestly the last few months though the food has been going downhill while the price keeps increasing. Food is just decent, nothing special to write home about. My steak was not very flavorful or appetizing. They put this disgusting brown sauce all over your beautiful steak and no where on the menu does it say that it has this sauce on top. God forbid though you send it back because you'll still be paying for it when the check comes around. Zero customer service!! Manger was very rude to my family. Can't wait for this place to shut down, no wonder whatever restaurant goes into this place always shuts down after a few months.