“Good variety”

Cuisines: Chinese
Tampa, Florida
“Good variety”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

My husband is the Asian food fan but I found plenty to eat myself. Food was fresh and wasn't overwhelmed by sauces. Grill and sushi bar available, nice to tip for these extras. The meat selection was much better than usual and there really are ALOT of choices. I had no trouble at all filling up on good things and will go back. I'm usually disappointed when hubby drags me to these type of places but for this no being my choice I wanted to give it a 4 star because it was much better on the selections than the usual places like this. Price is extremely reasonable.

• Visited December 2013

Newark, Delaware
“Very good food. Lots of variety”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We asked for the coupons for this restaurant from close friends in Ocala, and they said we could have them.. We walked our dog around the outside our this restaurant many times in the past and thought we would try it. It is across the street from La quinta Gainesville and aside of Oaks Mall. They have a variety of choices between American, chinese, and japanese.types of food.

• Visited December 2013
“Good Chinese buffet”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

I went with my girlfriend and we enjoyed all the food. I especially enjoyed the coconut shrimp it was great! Dessert was ok but the price was very affordable. Interior of the place was pretty nice actually nicer than I expected. Overall good Chinese buffet!

“Nice buffet”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

I went with my girlfriend and we enjoyed the food. I especially loved the coconut shrimp. All the food we tried was good and fresh. The interior of the place was nicer than I was expecting and the price is good! Not expensive at all good chinese buffet!

Gainesville, Florida
“Chinese buffet with seafood too”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My daughter and I ate at this location for lunch. We were told it had a good chinese buffet. The building is large and holds a lot of people at lunch time. The buffet was adequate and is the standard chinese buffet with desert included. They also have chicken and seafood. A bit pricey for lunch. Drinks are not included in the buffet price. Service is okay, but not great. No one was friendly or outgoing when seating us, serving our drinks or checking out. They were so busy that they refill drinks automatically and don't interact with the patrons during the meal. I will not go back.

Visited September 2013