“"happy hour"”

Lakeside Bar & Grill
Ranked #139 of 599 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The Dinner was great and having cocktails during "happy hour" outside on the patio overlooking the pool was a perfect addition to the evening.

Josh H, Manager at Lakeside Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Mary W, we are very pleased to hear that you had such a great time at our restaurant! You are absolutely right about the outside seating area! There is nowhere around to enjoy such a peaceful, serene view with your dinner. Maybe next time you stay with us, you can start your day with our full-service breakfast buffet for only $5.95! Thanks again for taking the time to express your thoughts because we do it for you! Wishing you safe and happy travels from the Lakeside Bar & Grill!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The food was awesome and our sever Rachel Woodard was so friendly. She helped to make our dining experience a very pleasant one.I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others.

Josh H, Manager at Lakeside Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Sean W, I would like to thank you for coming to visit for our breakfast buffet! We pride ourselves in great service and Rachel is a shining example of that! I would also like to extend an invitation to you to join us for Happy Hour sometime from 3-7 for 2-4-1 drinks, excellent Sunset Specials on appetizers, and, of course, the most customer-oriented staff in town!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Had lunch with one of my friends today. Very relaxing atmosphere and incredibly kind staff. Our waitress was Brianna F., very attentive and pleasant. Lunch was great. Had a Cobb salad. The presentation was nice, product was fresh and had great taste.

We had a great view of the lake and gazebo from our table. This could be a really great romantic dinner/getaway location.

Can't wait to try their other menu items...

Josh H, Manager at Lakeside Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

mrsklboone, we are very happy to have had the opportunity to take care of you and your friend. Brianna is a very friendly and attentive individual; glad to hear that you approve! Our Cobb salad is just one of the new dishes we have recently added to our menu and it's always great to get feedback! We would be more than happy to accommodate you by serving you outside as well! We have started a "Lakeside Locals" program that offers coupons and discounts to our regular guests. Ask about it next time you come by! Can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

While staying at the hotel, my wife and I ate lunch here. I had Chicken Cordon Bleu and my wife had some sort of grilled vegetarian thing. Both of them were fantastic. My sandwich was probably one of the best things I've ever eaten, the preparation of each component was absolutely flawless. Frankly, I was expecting something rubbery and microwavish and was totally floored at how well prepared the food was. Don't sleep on this place!

Josh H, Manager at Lakeside Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

We are very glad to have made your experience so enjoyable! Both our Savannah Chicken Cordon Bleu and our Grilled Veggie Melt Sandwiches are original dishes on our new menu. We work very hard to ensure the best quality every time. Those are only two of the dozens of delicious, new additions we've made lately. We look forward to seeing you again next time you and your wife are in the area! Don't forget about our 2-4-1 happy hour specials and bring your friends and family!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Don't expect a great breakfast. There were several offers at reasonable (not free!) prices for less than a full breakfast. The buffet is not great (hard eggs, dried out biscuits) and you might be better off ordering one or two of the other combos. Coffee ok, didn't eat any other meals.

Rockydad, I apologize that your experience was not all you had wished for. I am glad to inform you that we have modified our breakfast buffet to now include all-you-can-eat sausage, bacon, yogurt, cereal, fresh fruit, fresh french toast, cooked-to-order eggs, homefries, grits, toast, oatmeal, and all the dressings Monday-Friday for only $5.95! We also offer dishes like omelets, biscuits and gravy, and breakfast sandwiches on our new menu. I would also like to suggest you come by for dinner and/or Happy Hour at the Lakeside Bar & Grill to try some of the new dishes we have to offer. I hope to see you again next time you are in the area! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your experience more enjoyable!

Been to Lakeside Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!