“Eye rolling waitress too much” 3 of 5 bubbles

Lime Rock Road Neighborhood Grill
Ranked #123 of 566 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Gainesville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eye rolling waitress too much”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

Recently ordered 1 burger from menu, one bottle of beer and one glass of wine. Had no questions about menu and did not request any variation of what came with meal. I know this sounds a little funny on my part but order seemed a bit much for waitress as there were several eye rolls during placement of order and a large one when I requested a set of silverware when meal was delivered (as there was none at the table). While food was good and this was not any kind of a major deal, I would prefer to patronize a place where servers are happy and helpful and not put out by simple order.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mary L

Ocala, Florida
“Just Ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch of Melted tuna sandwich which was good, but very mushy. My drinking glass was dirty, asked for potatoe salad but got macarooni salad. My partner had the Monterey Chicken sandwich,which he stated was good. The waitress was quick, but in a hurry to get back behind the bar where the rest of the staff were yacking ,eating and one was applying nail polish. Went out of our way to try this place after hearing it advertised on tv. Did`nt feel the love.

Visited July 2014
bradenton, FL
“Food and service below average!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Cold bland food, bad service, loud, and the chairs and tables are very uncomfortable. I have nothing good to say about this place.

2 Thank janelovesscience
Gainesville, Florida
“Not bad..quaint”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Lunch today with a girlfriend. She has a gluten allergy so she was pretty picky but nice. The wait staff was very considerate and patient when asked specific questions about the food. She was efficient and kind. The food came out quickly and was good. I had the cobb salad....OK...could have used a bit more grilled chicken....their house vinaigrette is bland. My girlfriend had the loaded potato soup and it was very rich and thick and she enjoyed it. Not a place for an intimate anything....tables are close and conversations LOUD! We moved once due to the table next to us was having entirely too much fun!...we could NOT have a conversation at all there then. Once we moved, all was OK. I think they are moderately priced. Overall a nice spot...I'd go back...good vibes.

• Visited March 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
“Homey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We had the pleasure of dining at Limerock Road Neighborhood Grill with friends who live in the immediate area.

How I wish we had a cool place like this where we live.

This place has character and the staff was friendly and accommodating.

Consistent would be the word I describe their food quality. Not fantastic and not terrible.

We had two burgers, chicken tenders, pasta, soup, and fish. Overall, not bad.

Get the fries - but make sure they are hot.

They have a nice bar service too!

Bring Limerock's to my hometown!

1 Thank Llama1963