“Good Food Bad Service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We stopped for lunch. The nachos we had were very good. The chips are light and crisp and not greasy. The toppings were plentiful. The service was horrible. We know this chain from San Antonio and it does well there.

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I noticed this restaurant because of its brightly painted building. We are so glad we decided to check it out. We have been there several times. Each time we had a wonderful wait staff person. Our waiters were friendly, engaging and willing to give advice or an opinion if we asked. During their Happy Hour, they have a toppings bar for their chips that is very good. Both of us have really enjoyed everything we have ordered so far. The only issue I have is that their chips are so good that I always eat too many! This is one of our favorite places in Gainesville.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Had heard how good this establishment was. Got our orders mixed up, got re fried beans instead of Charo. Had to plead for water food was just bland. Taco Bell would have been better.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

My friend introduced me to the place when I came for a visit. I am planning another visit just to grab dinner with her here. The food was wonderful - the menu is huge!!!! The drinks are amazing. This was such a great place for a girls night out. It was so much fun I even bought a t-shirt.
This is a must when ever I am in the area!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Love the creamy jalapeno dip. WOW! Margaritas very good. Nice selection. Staff are wonderful. Very helpful. Ordered some items to be picked up for a baby shower. The Tres Leches was amazing. Very sweet but the mother to be was happily surprised and loved it. Chicken Tortilla soup very tasty. Full of veges, big pieces of tender chicken. Loved it and highly recommend it to everyone. Chicken quesdillas on the appetizer menu could have been a big larger and were a little dry, but very nice taste.