“unexpected delight”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We were on road home to IN and the kids wanted a REAL meal, and they love Mexican. We stopped and all fell in love. I had the stuffed avocado and it was AWESOME, boys were sad that the queso was not 'regular' but were happy to dip away in the jalapeno ranch. Will always eat a Decorations were MIND blowing and the staff was super friendly.
Chuys now when we are lucky enough to be near one!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This restaurant had only been open for a month when i visited. The food was very good and reasonably priced. Excellent drinks and awesome taco salad!!! The wait staff did a great job too!!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I've eaten here many times since they opened last year. My favorite dishes are the fish tacos and the steak burrito. They make their flour tortillas fresh and they are delicious. The marinade used for the steak is also excellent. Their retried beans are great.
My wife is a bit fan of the tortilla soup.
I've always had a good experience with service, in large and small groups, including our party of six from last night.
I prefer the chips at some of the local, family-owned Mexican restaurants, but the chips at Chuy's are good.
I have also interacted with the staff in some charitable events that they have donated food to. The restaurant was very generous to our organization, and very pleasant to work with.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Since the restaurant has opened we have visited numerous times. Our first time the food wasn't as good, but since then we've had great experiences. The only negative is the salsa served with the chips. At times it can be very spicy. The wait staff has always been helpful and very friendly. One of them offered to bring us all the sauces to sample and now has me hooked on creamy jalapeno. We didn't ask, she offered. Except for the first entree I've been happy with the meals and I've tried several and really like the chicka-chicka boom-boom. My husband likes the burritos. For dessert I really enjoy the sopapillas. They're almost like my mom made, fluffy and light. Fill it with honey and it's just like I remember. The waitress was very good with the kids too and told them to go to the bar area to get free queso.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I sat at the bar tonight and had dinner. The bartenders Aaron and Lauren were incredibly efficient, nice and welcoming. Great food and inexpensive.
Check it out.