“LOVE THIS PLACE”

Ranked #65 of 576 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Known for serving the freshest Tex-Mex food and world famous Smack My A** & Call Me Sally! hot sauce.
Atlanta, Georgia
“LOVE THIS PLACE”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I live in Georgia, so everytime I'm in Florida I make sure I got to Tijuana! Love the flautas, chimichangas, the queso, EVERYTHING! Its good priced food, excellent quality. A friend told me about the secret menu where they have MEXICAN Pizza! Its no where on the menu but if you ask them to make it for you, they will! I absolutely love Tijuana and will come back again and again. I really wish they had one in Atlanta!

Visited September 2013
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Blosss, thank you for the great review! We're so happy to hear that you love many of our menu items. We appreciate your support and glad that you're a fan. Hope to see you again soon when you're in the area!

Florence, Kentucky
“Funky Fun”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

On our trip home from St Pete Beach, we stopped here to eat. This is such a fun place to eat with funky decor. All the staff were super friendly, helpful, and very attentive with a smile at all times! Food was excellent. We had a mixture of burrito bowls, chimichangas, and quesadillas. We really wish we had one back home! We would definitely return for a second visit!! :)

• Visited June 2013
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Hey @Jess T thanks for the awesome review, we hope you visit again real soon!
Nyack, New York
“Super casual. Super good!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

At first glance this restaurant feels like a fast food joint. DO NOT let it fool you! You stand in line and pay at the counter but after that you have a seat and your food is delivered to you with a smile. Obviously the food is Mexican. Everything tasted fresh and made to order. You can even have a beer here! Been visiting Gainesville for four years how did We miss it. Great prices really good food. Worth a visit!

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
@Gracielulu10960 - Thanks for your awesome review of our Gaineville location! We try our best to deliver quality service with a casual atmosphere and we're glad you appreciate that!
Gainesville, Florida
“Consistently Delicious”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I have been eating here fairly regularly for the past 5 months. About the fifth or sixth visit it occurred to me how on top of it they always seem to be. They balance efficiency with friendliness. Something with which many sit down restaurants in this town seem to struggle.

The food has always been hot and delicious, the managers are always around, and we're always greeted at the door. Bonus: no downtown parking!

My only wishes: 1) teeny bit less expensive everyday versus having the two special days. If we eat on a regular menu price day sometimes we walk away feeling like we should have gone somewhere else.
2) later hours