“First time visit”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #66 of 588 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Healthy
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This was the first time for my family. The service was excellant the food was average. I think for the money there are better alternatives. However, the ice-cream is a nice touch.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

the hot soup was great and they were very accommodating to my dogs on the patio!!
there was also a large tv onthe patio that allowed me to watch the football game that evening.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Jason's Deli has good sandwhiches and salads. I had the turkey croisant and it was good. We also had Jason's Deli boxed lunches at an event recently. It included a croisant, chips, cookie and water bottle. They are a bit pricey. Okay for a quick lunch. Convenient for large gatherings that need boxed lunches.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I eat here at least once a week. They have the best salad bar with so many topings. Sorry I don't know about the rest of the food, I always eat a salad. But I have heard from other people the food is good.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I like Jason's Deli because there are times when the salad bar is crammed full of goodies and dozens of choices to make a great meal. Unfortunately, there are MORE times when the salad looks picked over and appears completely unappetizing (old lettuce, stuff spilled all over, and most choices are empty). The last two times have been real downward. Then there are all these tables with food leftovers throughout the deli and a floor that looks like it was last cleaned last century. I won't be going back. It is great when Management does their job and really BAD when nobody seems to care. It is the roll of the dice. CHEERS!