“Always good...super friendly.”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #74 of 588 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Healthy
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Jason's is always good food. This location has a super nice staff that was very helpful and didn't seem annoyed by my many questions. Also, this location was clean which is important. Google maps led me to the wrong place, but we found it kind of behind Starbucks.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We always get the salad bar. It is the BEST in town with lots of items to choose from. And the free ice cream is a special treat!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

We like to stop at Jason's when travelling because it is consistantly good. Our favorite is the soup and salad. The salad bar is always fresh and varied. The soups are filling and imaginative. Sandwiches are good but usually more than we want. The spice muffins on the bar are my favorite part of the meal. Again, this one is nothing out of the ordinary but consistant good is still good.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I have been here 2 or 3 times and am always impressed. Their loaded baked potatoes are enormous and incredibly delicious. They have a really impressive salad bar as well. Their food is priced pretty reasonably. They have FREE soft serve ICE CREAM. The decor is cool, they have lots of pics up of local spots in Gville. One time they were late in bringing me my food and offered me a free dessert without me saying anything. Great place, try it.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

The food is great. And I love the all you can eat salid bar.

1  Thank Charles P