“Consistent with the Panera Image”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #186 of 590 Restaurants in Gainesville
Description: Part of a chain. Just Google it!!!
Description: Part of a chain. Just Google it!!!
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Your typical Panera. You'll see the same food options and the same smiling faces. The plaza is a little crowded and traffic patterns make it difficult to navigate, but this is no fault of the restaurant itself. Busy on weekends; study place for college students.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I came to Panera to get some baked goods to share with my friends. They've got a great variety and all very delightful. My friends loved them.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I come here at least once a week for a quick dinner to go, or for lunch. It gets crowded and loud at certain times, but I avoid those times when I want to study there. Food is good (I like the fact that it changes seasonally) and people are friendly.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The line was almost out the door. We waited about 5 minutes and it hadn't moved. The same customers were at the order counter as when we entered. Staff looked stressed and overwhelmed so we left.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Good food at a good price. The sandwiches are good, the soups are delicious. The service can be inconsistent and flighty.
It's best to go here in the summertime. When students are there they commandeer tables, string cords and pretty much exist in their own world.
I've been to some Paneras which don't allow a single person at a four-person table and no computers at lunchtime.