“Best Italian Food in Town!”
Review of Bella Donna's Italian Eatery - CLOSED

Bella Donna's Italian Eatery
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This place has hands down the best italian food in gainesville. I'm from New Jersey originally, the sauce taste just like back home, perfect balance. Homemade meatballs, great bread, this is real new york style pizza.

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

The food is great, definitely recommend the lasagna great portions great price and killer taste. And the mushroom pizza is just awesome, a nice homemade sauce on perfect crust.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

My boyfriend and I LOOOVE Bella Donna's! We first tried them because we googled for late night delivery in Gainesville and figured "why not?" The only thing I had heard about them was they had really inexpensive pizza by the slice (I guess mostly for foot-traffic as they are located on University Ave next to Mother's). I am in love with the Manicotti and the Eggplant Parm. In fact, if you really wanna do it right, order a large pizza with eggplant (it's fried like parm), roasted red peppers, tomatoes and bacon. Best pizza ever. I'm really impressed with how late they deliver, how many toppings they offer and how willing they are to accommodate our orders. Delivery was fast, too! It was a super slammin game day and our food got here in about an hour. As a Gainesville Resident I can tell you: That is Good.