“A sports bar with food”
Review of Beef O'Brady's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beef O'Brady's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 23, 2012

My wife discovered this venue because it was able to get the Big-Ten basketball games on TV. The restaurant is really a sports bar with many many TV screens tuned to several sporting events.
Shortly after we entered and sat down in our booth a nice waitress took our drink orders of house wine. I remarked that the wine glasses were quite small but my wife countered that the price was half the going rate for wines by the glass. True..
I ordered fish and chips and took our waitress's advice and went for the curly fries. My wife went for the fish tacos. In the mean time the manager came out and changed the big screen to the Indiana BBall game and adjusted the sound so we could also hear the announcing. The restaurant must be a favorite of families as we noticed several groups of families dining.
So the food tasted great--I had my quota of fat for the next month and my wife liked her tacos.
The bottom line: not a fancy schmanzy place but good wine, reasonable food and very acceptable prices.

1  Thank tatliturk